What is MDMA?
buy MDMA(ecstasy) online New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, USA, Illinois, Memphis, Alabama, Australia.
MDMA(ecstasy) Washington. 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA) is a synthetic drug
that alters mood and perception (awareness of surrounding objects and conditions). It is chemically similar to
both stimulants and hallucinogens, producing feelings of increased energy, pleasure, emotional warmth, and distorted sensory and time perception.
How do people use MDMA?
People who use MDMA usually take it as a capsule or tablet, though some swallow it in liquid form or snort the powder. The popular nickname Molly (slang for “molecular”) often refers to the supposedly “pure” crystalline powder form of MDMA, usually sold in capsules. However, people who purchase powder or capsules sold as Molly often actually get other drugs such as synthetic cathinones (“bath salts”) instead (see “Added Risk of MDMA“).
Some people take MDMA in combination with other drugs such as alcohol or marijuana.
buy MDMA(ecstasy) online New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, USA, Illinois, Memphis, Alabama, Australia
How does MDMA affect the brain?
- Dopamine—produces increased energy/activity and acts in the reward system to reinforce behaviors
- Norepinephrine—increases heart rate and blood pressure, which are particularly risky for people with heart and blood vessel problems
- Serotonin—affects mood, appetite, sleep, and other functions. It also triggers hormones that affect sexual arousal and trust. The release of large amounts of serotonin likely causes the emotional closeness, elevated mood, and empathy felt by those who use MDMA.
- buy ecstasy online USA Memphis Alabama Illinois Oregon South Carolina North Carolina Florida Miami Chicago Texas Michigan Australia Queensland Sydney UK
Other health effects include:
- muscle cramping
- involuntary teeth clenching
- blurred vision