Medical marijuana facts.
- Medical marijuana is a plant-based medicine from the Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica species with three major active compounds: THC, CBD, and CBN.
- Medical marijuana is used for
- The health benefits of medical marijuana include relief from pain and muscle spasm, nausea associated with chemotherapy, and anorexia.
- Benefits are seen in immune function, neuroplasticity, emotional and mood regulation, vascular health and digestive function. Research is limited but studies of the endocannabinoid system suggest benefits may include neuroprotection (in MS,epilepsy, other movement disorders), and benefit in a number of mood and anxiety disorders.
- The side effects of medical marijuana are minimal when used at low doses and include dry mouth and fatigue. At higher doses, side effects include dizziness, paranoia, and psychoactive effects.
Kaufen Sie CBD Unkraut Berlin Buy CBD weed Berlin Buy exotic carts online hamburg Buy Medical Marijuana Berlin Leipzig Dortmund..
Medical Marijuana Types and Uses For Treatment.
Medical marijuana or medical cannabis refers to any part of the marijuana plant that is used to treat health problems. Medical marijuana is not used to get “high.” Some of the uses for medical marijuana are